Monday, February 22, 2016

I CHALLENGE YOU!!

The challenge I have the most is drinking water.  I don't know why its so hard for me, but I plan to overcome it!!!  I purchased a water jug that holds 74.4 oz, and I am planning to sip on it all through the day.  Hopefully, this way, I will get all the water I need for today.  I will post a picture of my jug this morning, and then post again this evening, that way I can track myself publicly.  I think water is the essential part to any weight loss journey.  If you don't drink the water that your body needs, then everything that you attempt to do is for naught.  So I challenge you, drink at least half your body weight in ounces of water, or 8 cups daily.  Lets do it together!! Who's with me??

Heres my jug in case you are wondering!  There is a link below if you want to purchase your own.  Happy Water Drinking!!



http://astore.amazon.com/isingthe80s-20/detail/B005SRXYGW

No comments:

Post a Comment