Thursday, January 8, 2015

Today...ehhh....not so good

So, today at work I had my 35 Oz of water....35 Oz of juice and my cucumber and apples as snacks. For dinner, I repeated the Mahi Mahi with couscous.  It was not as good the second time around.  The first time I had pearled couscous and I really enjoyed it.  But when I cooked It last night, I found some regular couscous in the grocery store.  It was ok, just preferred the texture of the pearled couscous.   Well....I didn't drink but 8oz of my smoothie....and drank no water during the day.  That's not good.  I did eat my snacks and dinner at 9ish.  Thise cucumbers are sooooo good!!!  Right now, after dinner, I am stuffed.  I have to make sure I drink my smoothie first thing and drink at least half of the water when I get to work.  I have to go to the bathroom very frequently because I drink the water so close to bed time.  Bad idea.  Tonight I'll drink the water but tomorrow I'll try to drink it during the day mostly.  We'll see.  I don't know if anyone reads these....say hi if you are ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment